Sophic Solutions, LLC
Assessing Needs . Creating Ideas . Providing Solutions.
History and etymology of the word sophic:
from Latin sophicus meaning skilled, clever or wise
***WHERE WE STAND STATEMENT***
We stand against race inequity and injustice of any kind. As we work together, in community, to address racial inequity, we encourage community members to join us in the following ways:
1) Vote for people, policies, and practices that support race equity.
2) Raise children who do not believe that being "white" is superior to being "black or brown" (or any person of color).
3) Avoid suffering from voice (and action) bystander effect.
4) Evaluate if you are more attracted to Mercy (pitying people of color) rather than Justice (changing the system that produces the unjust condition).
5) Always ask, "What are the racial implications when making decisions?"
6) Donate to efforts that, ongoingly, support and produce race equity in your community.
We stand with all families and individuals who have been affected, directly or indirectly, by racial injustice, especially those who have lost their lives.
Change Management & Organizational Solutions
Keynote Presentations & Group Facilitation
Community Engagement Strategies & Strategic Alignment
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Consultation Services
We offer a broad and diverse range of training opportunities and consultation services for our clients. Sophic’s consultants bring a plethora of experiences, both professional and personal, to this arena.
Sophic Solutions, LLC is a change management and consulting firm based in Kansas City,
Missouri. Managing Partners, Rodney and Stephenie Smith come together with over 40 years of
combined experience to offer management solutions to large and small business entities, and
not-for-profit agencies. Sophic, specifically, provides educational consultation to schools and
school districts, offer change management solutions to a variety of organization-types and
conducts diversity, equity and inclusion training for various companies and associations. Sophic
also designs educational curriculum, offers professional development sessions, and facilitates
team-building activities in addition to a number of supplementary management improvement